Goldilocks™ CBD Clay Gel Face Mask
Nourish your skin with Goldilocks™ Clay Gel Face Mask. This scientifically formulated mud mask works as a magnet to draw-out and release dirt, oil and impurities from your clogged pores leaving your skin feeling clean, balanced and velvety smooth.
To Use: Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Squeeze desired amount out onto the palm of your hand. Spread evenly over face, avoiding eyes and lips. Wear mask for 10-15 minutes for best results. Wash off all remaining residue after treatment. Refrain from using if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to any ingredients listed in the ingredient panel. Recommended Usage: 2-3 times a week.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Irritating to eyes. If product gets into eyes and stinging occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Apply only topically. Not tested on animals.
- Deep cleansing clay-based formula will soften and beautify your skin
- In 15 minutes your skin feels more refined, brightened and beautiful
- Clay formula acts as a magnet to draw out and capture dirt, oil and impurities from clogged pores
- Contains Vitamins A and B
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Reduces inflammation, irritation and redness
- Contains no petroleum, parabens, beeswax, camphor, menthol, DMSO, or SLS
- Paraben free, gluten free, and has not been tested on animals
- Federally compliant U.S. Grown Hemp
- THC Free
- Finished Product Certificate of Analysis
- Developed and formulated by a pharmaceutical industry Ph.D. Formulation Chemist
Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric, Cannabidiol, Vitamin B3, Retinyl Acetate, Green Tea, Spirulina Extract, Carbomer, Hyaluronic Acid.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Goldilocks™ CBD products are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any medical condition or disease. Do not take Goldilocks™ if you are planning a pregnancy, pregnant, and/or breastfeeding.
Please discuss with your healthcare provider prior to taking Goldilocks™. Products containing CBD (cannabidiol) may interact with prescription medications, over-the-counter products, as well as some herbs and dietary supplements.
Providers are welcome to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org